Studies of a Turkey
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, cream, slightly textured wove paper
- Sheet: 2 1/4 x 6 5/8 inches (5.7 x 16.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | studies (visual works) | turkey (bird)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.