IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Holland, 1799–1870, British, Versailles, undated
- Graphite, watercolor, white gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 9 1/4 inches (14 × 23.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | columns | palace | statues | steps
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Versailles | Yvelines
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.