unknown artist, nineteenth century, Portrait of a Girl in a Blue Dress, undated
- Portrait of a Girl in a Blue Dress
- Watercolor and gouache and black ink on card
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches (11.4 x 8.9 cm) and Frame: 7 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1 1/8 inches (19.1 x 16.5 x 2.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Alfred H. Barr Jr.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barrettes | blue | child | girl | gown | portrait | profile (figure)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.