A Laden Boat
- Graphite and watercolor on moderately thick, rough, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 13 1/2 inches (17.1 × 34.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "CRAFT"
Artist's stamp: Harry John Johnson (not in Lugt)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | baskets | boat | filled | oars
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.