- An Arab in the Clothes of Guyirat
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 1/2 inches (12.7 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen brown ink, upper left: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Gangaram Chintaman Tambat, active 1790s, Anglo-Indian, An Arab in the Clothes of Guyirat, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.