Gangaram Chintaman Tambat, active 1790s, Anglo-Indian, Man in a Red Turban Sitting Crosslegged, undated
- Man in a Red Turban Sitting Crosslegged
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 6 1/4 inches (19.4 × 15.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.