Gangaram Chintaman Tambat, active 1790s, Anglo-Indian, Barechested Man Sitting Crosslegged, undated
- Barechested Man Sitting Crosslegged
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 5 11/16 inches (18.1 × 14.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.