Attributed to Gangaram Chintaman Tambat, active 1790s, Anglo-Indian, A Mohametan with his Parrot, undated
A Mohametan with his Parrot
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 5 inches (16.8 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "a Mahametan Faguin"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.