- Watercolor over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 4 x 5 7/8 inches (10.2 x 14.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "7448 | Linnell"
Signed and dated in gray ink, lower left: "J Linnell 1812"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barn | carts | farm | farmer | farmyard | fences | genre subject | grain bin | horse (animal) | landscape | man | resting | shadows | wagons | yard
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.