Memorial to Elizabeth Field and Elizabeth Reeves from Cranford Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London, Vol.II: Memorial to Elizabeth Field and Elizabeth Reeves from Cranford Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/8 × 10 3/4 inches (38.4 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Cranford Vol XII page 27"; inscribed, upper right: "221."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Cranford | Cranford St Dunstan with Holy Angels | England | Greater London | Hounslow | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Elizabeth Field and Elizabeth Reeves from Cranford Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.