- Watercolor, graphite, and white gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 9 3/16 inches (15.6 × 23.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "3012"; center: "Welsh fair"; lower right: "CLEAN | F/M C | grey [...] (1/2 | 1 3/4x2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cart | cityscape | fair | genre subject | horses (animals) | merchants | oxen | people | stalls (trading spaces) | street
- Associated Places:
- Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.