F. Norice, 19th century, British, Greenwich, London in the Distance, undated
Greenwich, London in the Distance
- Graphite, watercolor, white gouache on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 10 3/4 inches (15.9 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "6959 Esc 109"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | churches | cityscape | domes | landscape | observatory | palaces | park (recreation area) | people | river | roofs | ships | skyline | soldier | telescope | towers (building divisions) | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Greenwich | Greenwich Park | London | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.