Memorial to Thomas Heming from Hillingdon Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Memorial to Thomas Heming from Hillingdon Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink and watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 10 3/4 inches (37.5 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Hillingdon Vol XIII page 162"; inscribed upper right: "275"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Church of St John the Baptist | England | Greater London | Hillingdon | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Thomas Heming from Hillingdon Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.