Studies of Tradesmen and Grooms
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 × 8 3/4 inches (10.2 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "groom"; center left: "Fish"; lower left: "Flannel"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | baskets | caps | coats | costume | figure study | fish | frock coats | grooms | hats | horse (animal) | jackets | men | umbrella | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edmund Thomas Parris, 1793–1873, British, Studies of Tradesmen and Grooms, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.