Edmund Thomas Parris, 1793–1873, British, Studies of Tradesmen and Grooms, undated
Studies of Tradesmen and Grooms
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 × 8 3/4 inches (10.2 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "groom"; center left: "Fish"; lower left: "Flannel"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | baskets | caps | coats | costume | figure study | fish | frock coats | grooms | hats | horse (animal) | jackets | men | umbrella | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.