Edmund Thomas Parris, 1793–1873, British, Studies of Figures: Women, Tradespeople, etc, undated
- Studies of Figures: Women, Tradespeople, etc.
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 × 8 3/8 inches (10.2 × 21.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | beer | bonnets | boots | boots | coats | dress | dresses | fichus | figure study | frock coat | hats | hats, top | horses (animals) | men | parasols | people | shoulder straps (costume accessories) | soldier | steins | tailcoats | uniforms | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.