The Environs of London: Memorial to Philip Cocks, from Acton Church
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink and watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 10 3/4 inches (37.5 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Supplement . Acton Vol XVIII page 100"; inscribed, upper right: "338"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Acton | England | Greater London | London | St Mary's Church | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, The Environs of London: Memorial to Philip Cocks, from Acton Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.