Coldham Hall, with H. Priest and C. Turner Angling, 1835
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 9 1/4 inches (17.1 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Coldham Hall"; on verso in graphite, center right: "Coldham Hall | H Priest C. Turner | Angling | Ap 1835"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "A.P."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | fishing | genre subject | hall | landscape | men | sails
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Priest, 1810–1850, British, Coldham Hall, with H. Priest and C. Turner Angling, 1835, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.