Memorial to John Crofts, from Ealing Church
- Additional Title(s):
The Environs of London:Memorial to John Crofts, from Ealing Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink and watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 10 5/8 inches (37.8 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, uppe left: "Supplement Ealing Vol XIX page 129"; inscribed, upper right: "343"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Ealing | England | Greater London | London | St. John's Church | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to John Crofts, from Ealing Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.