IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Prinsep, active 1819–1850, Isherah - Water Procession of the Image of Doorga Previous to Her Immersion at Sunset, undated
Isherah - Water Procession of the Image of Doorga Previous to Her Immersion at Sunset
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 12 1/16 inches (12.7 × 30.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "26"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | genre subject | marine art | natives | procession
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.