Designs for a Baptismal Font and a Tabernacle
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Outline sketch or plan
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper with one fold mark
- Sheet: 13 x 11 3/4 inches (33 x 29.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center right: "size of line"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | baptismal fonts | church | design | tabernacle
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for a Baptismal Font and a Tabernacle, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.