Design for the Roof Truss, Rampisham Rectory
- Part Of:
- between 1846 and 1848
- Graphite and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper with one fold mark
- Sheet: 17 3/4 × 12 inches (45.1 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right: "Rampisham"; in graphite, center: "plaster"; in pen and black ink, center: "oak 8 x 4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | frames (structural frames) | interior | rectory
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Design for the Roof Truss, Rampisham Rectory, between 1846 and 1848
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.