- Designs for Gothic Candle Branches
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 x 7 7/8 inches (32.4 x 20 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "A Pugin in 1830"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | candle branches | candles | design | Gothic (Medieval)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for Gothic Candle Branches, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.