Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Design for a Gothic Church Altar and Organ, undated
Design for a Gothic Church Altar and Organ
- Pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 3 3/8 × 2 1/2 inches (8.6 × 6.4 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "AWP"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altars | angels | architectural subject | church | designs | Gothic (Medieval) | organ (aerophone) | saints
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.