Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Design for a Gothic Canopy, undated
Design for a Gothic Canopy
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on thin, smooth, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 x 7 7/8 inches (9.8 x 20 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "large candlestick | candlestick"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | candlesticks | canopy | design | Gothic (Medieval)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.