Design for a Gothic Canopy
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on thin, smooth, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 x 7 7/8 inches (9.8 x 20 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "large candlestick | candlestick"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | candlesticks | canopy | design | Gothic (Medieval)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Design for a Gothic Canopy, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.