Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for Gothic Friezes, 1830
Designs for Gothic Friezes
- Graphite on medium, slightly texture, white laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 7 7/8 inches (31.8 x 20 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "A Pugin Juni 1830"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | design | friezes (ornamental bands) | Gothic (Medieval)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.