Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for Gothic Tables, undated
Designs for Gothic Tables
- Graphite and pen and blue ink on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches (21.6 x 10.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and blue ink, center: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- decoration | designs | Gothic (Medieval) | tables (support furniture)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.