Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Design for a Gothic Screen, undated
Design for a Gothic Screen
- Pen and black ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, smooth, gray wove paper
- Sheet (folded): 7 7/8 × 4 5/8 inches (20 × 11.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | Gothic (Medieval) | Screens (church decoration) | screens (furniture)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.