Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for Gothic Ornamentation, undated
Designs for Gothic Ornamentation
- Graphite on smooth, moderately thick, cream wove paper with two fold marks
- 10 5/8 × 13 inches (27 × 33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "[?Out on Sunday night]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | gargoyles | Gothic (Medieval) | ornamentation
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.