Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Design for a Cope, undated
Design for a Cope
- Pen and blue ink on thin, smooth, white fabric
- 10 1/2 x 15 3/8 inches (26.7 x 39.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and blue ink, upper left: "T M"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | Gothic (Medieval) | leaves | ornamentation | quatrefoils
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.