IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Sketch of the Interior of a Gothic Church, undated
Sketch of the Interior of a Gothic Church
- Pen and gray ink and graphite on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 7 3/4 inches (24.8 x 19.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altar | architectural subject | church | cross (object) | Gothic (Medieval) | interior
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.