- Additional Title(s):
The Home Field, Vale of Dedham
Summer Morning, Harwich Harbour in the Distance
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with chine collé
- Sheet: 10 1/8 x 14 1/4 inches (25.7 x 36.2 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 10 inches (17.5 x 25.4 cm), and Image: 5 1/2 x 8 5/8 inches (14 x 21.9 cm)
Inscribed verso in graphite, lower right: "C.R.Leslie coll."
Lettered lower left: "Painted by John Constable R.A."; lower center: "SUMMER MORNING. | London. Pubd. by Mr. Constable 35. Charlotte St. Fitzroy Square 1831."; lower right: "Engraved by David Lucas."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Dedham Vale | England | Essex | Europe | Langham | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Summer Morning, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.