James Sowerby, 1756–1822, British, White-faced Whistling Duck, undated
White-faced Whistling Duck
- Additional Title(s):
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 4 1/8 × 6 3/4 inches (10.5 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Anas fraenata" on verso, upper right: "62"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | duck | White-faced Whistling Duck
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.