- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 5 1/4 inches (23.5 × 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Zoological Journal T.VIII Sup."; lower center: "Thamnophilus vigorsii fam | 1/2 long nat."; on verso, lower right: "20"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bird | Giant Antshrike
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.