- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 11 7/8 inches (21 × 30.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "46"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | Mammalia (class) | Shrews
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.