- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 11 3/4 inches (21 × 29.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "51"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | dog (animal) | dogs, coyotes, wolves, jackals, and dingos
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.