A Marsh Tit
- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/8 × 8 1/4 inches (33.3 × 21 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Parus palustris ? Marsh Titmouse 8 on | after ? colemouse 2 on."; lower left: "81"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bird | Marsh Tit
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.