- Two Tree Creepers?
- Graphite and watercolor with pen and brow ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 6 1/2 inches (20.3 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "134"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | birds | Creepers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Sowerby, 1756–1822, British, Two Tree Creepers?, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.