Possibly by Rev. William Gilpin, 1724–1804, British, Landscape, undated
- Gray wash, graphite, pen and gray ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 7 15/16 inches (13.3 × 20.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink,, verso, lower center: [various script letters, including T, B, A, V, R and P]
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Arthur Weyhe
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | river | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.