IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, Bayswater - London, undated
Bayswater - London
- Pen and gray ink and watercolor on medium, beige, slightly textured wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 x 8 3/8 inches (13.7 x 21.3 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite center left: "2"; in graphite center right: "1 1/2 ./. | 2 | 2 1/4 10"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- horses (animals) | landscape | men | road | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bayswater | England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.