- Gun and Limber, No. 7
- Watercolor, ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 1/16 × 7 3/16 inches (5.2 × 18.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "172"; lower left: "T.S."; lower right: "[...]"; lower center: "M47"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "22"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- guns | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Sandby RA, 1721–1798, British, Gun and Limber, No. 7, 1747
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.