- Watercolor, black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 1 3/8 × 3 inches (3.5 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in grapthite, upper center: "170"; lower left: "T.S."; lower right: "from [...] | 1748"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | military camp | tents
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.