- Queen Charlotte's Sound, New Zealand
- Graphite; verso: transferred soft ground on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 16 1/2 inches (29.8 × 41.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Queen Charlotte's Sound, New Zealand
Watermark: J Whatman
Signed in graphite, upper right: "J Webber fecit R.A."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Webber, 1752–1793, British, Queen Charlotte's Sound, New Zealand, 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.