IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Robert Bremmel Schnebbelie, active 1803–1849, The Strand with Astley's Theatre, undated
The Strand with Astley's Theatre
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: very faint graphite sketch of figures
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 9 1/4 inches (11.7 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "[...]"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "R.B.Schnebbelie"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | cityscape | horses (animals) | soldiers | theater
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.