Samuel Wale RA, 1721–1786, British, St. Bartholomews Hospital, undated
St. Bartholomews Hospital
- Gray wash with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 5 5/8 inches (8.3 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "167 | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | hospital
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Smithfield | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.