Samuel Wale RA, 1721–1786, British, St. Bartholomews Hospital, undated
St. Bartholomews Hospital
- Gray wash with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 5 5/8 inches (8.3 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "167 | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | hospital
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Smithfield | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.