Coastal Village with Fishing Boats
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 8 5/8 inches (11.4 x 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left, lower right: [...]
Collector's mark: T.E. Lowinsky owner's stamp "TEL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | fishing boats | landscape | village
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Coastal Village with Fishing Boats, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.