Studies of Gulls
- Graphite and gray wash on medium, smooth, cream wove paper mounted medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 5 inches (20 x 12.7 cm) and Mount: 11 × 8 inches (27.9 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "gulls"; lower left: "[...]";
Collector's mark:T.E. Lowinsky owner's stamp "TEL"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | birds | gulls | landscape | studies
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.