IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Charles Oliver Murray, 1842–1923, British, Stirling, undated
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 13/16 × 13 1/16 inches (14.8 × 33.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | castle | city | Fortification | hill | landscape | river | river banks | skyline | town | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Forth | Scotland | Stirling | Stirling | Stirling Castle | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.