Boots, Etc. Cromwell's Time, Haddon Hall, Jan. 9, 1825
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 7 x 10 3/8 inches (17.8 x 26.4 cm) and 9 5/8 × 14 1/2 inches (24.4 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Boo[...] | Cromwells time | Haddon Hall | Jan 9 1825"
Collector's mark:T.E. Lowinsky owner's stamp "TEL".
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "JWD RA | Jan 9 1825"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boots | jacket | sporting art | still life
- Associated Places:
- England | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Boots, Etc. Cromwell's Time, Haddon Hall, Jan. 9, 1825, 1825