- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 5 3/8 inches (17.1 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Mr. Crisp"
Watermark: "Pro Patria"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, Yale BA 1905, transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | man | portrait | sitting | wig
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.