IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Leonard Raven-Hill, 1867–1942, British, Stiggings Day by Day, undated
Stiggings Day by Day
- Pen and black ink with white gouache on thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/16 × 10 5/8 inches (21.4 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Stiggings Day by Day"; lower left: "[...] Can you make anything out of this combination of a weather chart & a [...]"; on verso: extensive inscription
Signed in pan and black ink, lower right: "L Raven-Hil a 4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of James T. Babb
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chairs | genre subject | monks | newspaper | reading | seated | table
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.